Offtopic

Back and alive !

General chit chat

Back and alive !

Postby Vampyre » Sun Mar 13, 2011 5:48 pm

Hi guys !

I'm back home... Sick... Holidays are always too short ! Shame... But hey, if we come back from vacation, it's for better leaving again ! Next holidays in august !

Vacations were very cool ! I skied every day, and finished by doing every single difficulty downhill... It was very cool !

And for a bonus, I've already managed to assemble an small introduction to the full dvd release I will make for the family. It's now uploading to Youtube... So, what's the bonus ? My ugly face in the video :p

Ok, Video is uploaded to the tube... It is now under processing, so if you got an error, feel free to try again later... And please, don't shout it's not professional or poor quality, or even laughable... This is meant to be release for my family, and therefore, I use names we use in our family...

I'm no Spielberg, but I do having fun creating vacation movies...

Now, being said, here it is : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eavYJberNpw
Vampyre

Re: Back and alive !

Postby BigB » Sun Mar 13, 2011 7:47 pm

Hey mate,

Very cool video, you have talent there, hehehe
Somehow, the Fabrice I see in that video has nothing to do with the image on your Avatar :P
The view with people going downhill while skying at night, reminds me on a new year's eve in La Plagne, they had some skiers doing a very loong downhill while holding lights, from the distance was very beautifull.
Well, I hope you had a great time, and are fully recharged on energy :)
BigB
-
-

Postby Boris28 » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:09 am

Looks pretty nice man, whats that epic music ? You know the name?
Boris28
-
-

Postby Vampyre » Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:47 am

Hey !

No, for the music, it's a score apple wrote and shipped with iMovie 11. So that's nothing known...
Vampyre

Return to Offtopic