Bugs

In-system hyperspace.

Post your bugs.

In-system hyperspace.

Postby Soban » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:11 am

Ive noticed this, particularly with construction ships - a system is flagged up on the strategic map as "In Range" ... but my ship is unable to jump to that location, when ordered there she instead limps for as much as 20 mins on sublight engines and then jumps, hyperdrives are fully charged in all instances of this occurring.
In many cases, the ship exits hyperspace and is also stuck ... with nowhere to go via hyperspace.
Why are the ships doing this?
In other cases, systems that are closer physically on the screen cannot be reached, but systems that are further away can ... is that intended?
Also, any and all of the AI's ships can literally bypass an entire jump, where my ships - regardless of the tech level are forced to "sit in" and wait for a hyperspace charge.
If my ships and the AI's ships jump to a system at the same time, my ships backtrack to the area i jumped them from.
Just followed your example, shout loud enough and someone will eventually take notice. - Garrus
Soban

Re: In-system hyperspace.

Postby Soban » Sun Sep 02, 2012 7:33 am

The ship in the image jumped towards the asteroids at the same time as the enemy fleet that is visible on the screen, when she reached the asteroid field, she immediately jumped back into hyperspace, returning to Dendra where she originally jumped from.
Just followed your example, shout loud enough and someone will eventually take notice. - Garrus
Soban

Postby BigB » Sun Sep 02, 2012 4:02 pm

Ok, I found the problem, this happens when you jump with a single ship and there's enemy ships at the destination, correct ?
This is something that was messed up, while adding the multiplayer, darn.
This will be fixed.
BigB
-
-

Postby Soban » Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:26 pm

ill try and get a screenshot of the "In Range" thing today.
Soban

Return to Bugs