Bugs

REGISTRATION PROBLEMS (PLEASE READ)

Post your bugs.

Re: REGISTRATION PROBLEMS (PLEASE READ)

Postby Anguille » Mon Apr 28, 2014 12:55 pm

Thank you Jaket,

I think i messed up...

I believe that the Gemini Wars edition is have on my other computer is the one from the beta testing...am i correct in assuming that i didn't have a serial number back then?

Anyway, by reinstalling i didn't have the serial and so i have now made a new user (pascal) with the serial number of my boxed edition...so everything works. But...i think i already forgot the password :oops: because i can't log in...not sure if i need to log in as the game is now patched to 1.22 and i can play the campaign offline but i hope i will be able to install it again next time (in a few years) when i have a new computer...or does my password not work only because the game is not registrated yet?

Thanks and sorry for the confusion

Anguille aka Pascal
Anguille

Re: REGISTRATION PROBLEMS (PLEASE READ)

Postby jaket » Wed Apr 30, 2014 7:19 pm

Pascal,

You should be ok - if you are able to play in single player, then the registration was done correctly. But there seems to be an issue that's preventing you from going online. Do you have a firewall or antivirus that might be blocking the connection from the game to the server? We've had several cases where this happened.

Anyway, you can send me your serial key through private message, and I'll check exactly what registration info is assigned to it. You can reinstall the game in the future, of course. I hope you do :)

Cheers
jaket
-
-

Previous

Return to Bugs