Offtopic

Become a Master of the Universe

General chit chat

Become a Master of the Universe

Postby Vampyre » Thu May 12, 2011 4:52 pm

Hey you guys !

I just discovered a very cool program (game ?)... And as you are all huge fans of space, I just wanted to let you know about it...

Here is a small description of it :

Create and destroy on a scale you’ve never imagined with the ultimate space simulator.

Harness the power to create black holes, collide galaxies, and manipulate gravity with just a few clicks. Inspired by the software astronomers use to unlock the mysteries of our universe, never before has astronomy been so interactive or so much fun.

Spawn a massive moon to tear apart Saturn’s rings or launch a rogue star to rip the planets from their orbits around our sun. After unleashing catastrophic destruction, create your own solar system and share it with friends.

The game is called Universe Sandbox, and it is even available on Steam, for 9,99... It's running on Windows only (shame but ok, I let you test, and you'll tell me what it's worth :p)

Have fun !
Vampyre

Re: Become a Master of the Universe

Postby Timmah! » Thu May 12, 2011 7:18 pm

Wow, just checked their website, this is pretty cool! Will try the demo, thanks for the link!
Timmah!

Re: Become a Master of the Universe

Postby Vampyre » Fri May 13, 2011 3:51 am

Glad you like it ! Feel free to send your comments on it, as I cannot try that one :p
Vampyre

Return to Offtopic