Offtopic

Is osama dead?

General chit chat

Is osama dead?

Postby Boris28 » Tue May 03, 2011 1:46 pm

When I saw the news yesterday I belived the first 5minutes until they came to the part that there is no evidence shown to people that they trown the body to the sea without anyone seeing it etc.., and then I googled found some photoshoped image completly fake looking with terrible quality. Google for "dead osama bin laden image".

Everyone I ask says soo Obama gonna win the next elections with this for sure now. What do you guys think? Was it just an political game now when Obama got attacked by everyone?
Boris28
-
-

Re: Is osama dead?

Postby Timmah! » Tue May 03, 2011 3:08 pm

I do not know, however if they are lying, he can just make another video to let the world know, he is still alive...and they will look like complete cretins...

Anyway there is already a joke going around: apparently Osama changed his status from INVISIBLE to OFFLINE :mrgreen:
Timmah!

Postby Vampyre » Tue May 03, 2011 3:28 pm

That's the question... The first thing I thought when I heard the news was : where is the evidence... If I remember right, during the 90, in Romania (I think), the number 1 to be killed was Caossescu (not sure about the writing though). When people claimed he was dead, it was because of a public execution, and pictures in close up, not blurred at all about him...

If Ben Laden is really dead, why do they not show up some evidence... I also heard that his body is in custody of the US. So, it shouldn't be difficult to take a clear picture...

The second thing I thought, was that Obama was not in good shape for the next elections... This announcement is changing everything, and he is now The president to be elected...

And I'm not US resident... So, even here, I thought the same as you do.

The only thing I fear now, is that he is not dead... And if he shows his face to the world, Obama is finished, and the US could be finished as well... Who will ever thrust a country who played the best bet, and lost it ? If there are some problems with Ben Laden's death, either he should have not make the announcement at first place, or he should have shown already some evidence.

It could also simply be that Ben Laden was dead when found at its place. Might be a normal death as well... It was then Obama wildcard to win the election if he turns that into its advantage. If he was already dead, decomposition might have started... And therefore, a picture would show the lie behind it.

I'm not sure about what's happening, but I do think that it's not what we are told...

Ever saw this movie ?

We might not be THAT far from that movie...
Vampyre

Postby BigB » Tue May 03, 2011 4:19 pm

I dont believe he his dead, or as Vampyre said, he was already dead somewhere, and they found the guy dead, even a skeleton, and with DNA samples they managed to find it was him, and then they put up all this charade.
If nothing else comes out, like images or something, I won't believe.
Hell, with Saddam we even saw the guy being hang (a sad display of victory), and with Bin Laden, they can't get a clear picture of the guy ? What the..., were those special forces using cameras from the 30's or something ?
I don't know, something smells here, we are not being told the entire true around this.
This makes up a good read :)

http://www.gamedev.net/topic/601103-osa ... n-is-dead/

And yes, Obama will be re-elected with this.., without it he would be out of office, makes you think :mrgreen:
BigB
-
-

Postby Boris28 » Tue May 03, 2011 4:45 pm

I dont belive he died of navy seals its all just fishy to me. I heard he was very sick and died of some inner organs failure maybe they found him like this but then made this hollywood show to prove they killed him. Also I heard today he left a dead note that he doesnt want his children to be in alquaida this ringed the bells in my head. Terrorist and world maniac nr1 wants his children to be peacefull and plant flowers. lol epic
Boris28
-
-

Postby Vampyre » Tue May 03, 2011 5:19 pm

Funny topic there... I can easily say what member is US citizen...

It's incredible how people say good about the militaries that valiantly fought for the US... It sounds really patriot to me (and for that point, I know a lot of americans are patriots... That's not a bad thing either ;-) )...

That's only something I could not understand, as we don't have a government, and really don't care... So, our valiant militaries, involved at the moment in Tripoli, well... none cares here... Patriotism sounds weird to me...

I must also add that it's not a critic in itself... Just something I would never understand ;-)
Vampyre

Return to Offtopic