Offtopic

Crysis 2

General chit chat

Crysis 2

Postby Boris28 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:55 am

Finished Crysis 2 and I really love it.
Altrought some textures looked a bit blured probobly they had to put the textures down for ps3 and xbox360. I had a solid 30fps on my pc.
I recommand it to any fps lover :) From a friend in crytek they do a patch now to enable dx11 support.
Boris28
-
-

Re: Crysis 2

Postby Timmah! » Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:47 am

What about multiplayer? Have you tried it?
For the last year i completely fell in love with Call of Duty, i got a MW2 as a gift one year ago and to be fair, alongside Black Ops its the game i played the most. What i saw from the Crysis vids, it looked quite similar to CoD, so i suppose i would like it, but i am not sure if i really want to shell money on another shooter, when CoD still satisfies me. I am actually starting to do well recently, getting positive scores consistently, what i struggled to do before.

BTW what do you think about graphics? To be fair, from screens/vids it looks bit disappointing. I mean its still far better than any CoD, but somehow i was waiting more...basically it does not look any better than first Crysis, which at the time blew me off my chair, so i expected it to be similar in this way, but i suppose it is not.

Last question, is there a Freedom Tower/new WTC in New York? I mean actual WTC, which is getting built right now, not some Cryteks fantasy version.
Timmah!

Re: Crysis 2

Postby Boris28 » Tue Mar 29, 2011 2:35 pm

Its very much simmilar to Call of duty mw2 but here you can enter verhicles, also have these suit abilities like cloak. So much more fun then call of duty for sure. The single player campain is really long longer then usuall fps games have. And its really like a blockbuster movie.
Boris28
-
-

Return to Offtopic