Offtopic

Mass Effect 3(spoiler alert)

General chit chat

Mass Effect 3(spoiler alert)

Postby Boris28 » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:02 pm

I just finished the game of all games, but was dissapointed of the ending a bit.

The game feels and plays almost like gears of wars its more of a 3rd person shooter then a rpg game.

The end had no epic battle with main boss or some other epic thing which I thought will be killing milion hords or something like that we thought the game will have we hoped all but NO, I even pre ordered it from origin and got some extra stuff. And in the end we have 3 choices to kill our main character which is a bit terrible as well. :(

They even removed one character from it to sell it from day one as dlc to get more cash from us which I didnt buyed.

Well with mixed feelings I think this is the last mass effect game.

RIP
Boris28
-
-

Re: Mass Effect 3(spoiler alert)

Postby Krzyzowiec » Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:52 pm

just stop playing stupid games like this one ;p
Krzyzowiec

Postby Boris28 » Wed Mar 14, 2012 12:46 am

Blasphemy!
Boris28
-
-

Postby Grottenolm85 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:09 pm

Finished Mass Effect 3 today as well.

The game was brilliant, really addictive. All along the way you have grave desicions to make. But the Ending? WTF?

I Wouldn't even call it an ending.

The Reapers are not the Evil Monsters they appear to be. Wa kind of clear from day one, and the choices presented in the End are fine as well, but:

- Why no Bossfight??
- Why no fight with the Normandy?
- How the f*** did my Team get on the Normandy in the middle of nowhere. This trecherous pack left the Planet the instant i went out for the Beamer?
- Why no selfish happy ending with the romance character?
- Why put a Teaser with Shepard breathing if this is the last Part
- Why has the Epiloge after the credits no mentioning of any ramifications of your choises??

It kind of feels like there is some significant Part missing shortly before the End (Deadline for Gold Version??)

In General a great game with a crappy Ending. Reminds me of Risen somehow.
I Dare you to present such a crappy Ending for Gemini Wars and I'll travel to the US to burn Dog-poo in front of your doors :twisted:
Grottenolm85

Postby Boris28 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 7:49 pm

Yes I know one of the most weirdest ending in history of games, but there is some mistery going around the net some theory.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZOyeFvn ... ure=fvwrel

And someone said a rumor about they make a dlc which will come out soon.... it was very weird for me.
Boris28
-
-

Postby Grottenolm85 » Wed Apr 18, 2012 10:38 pm

Interpreted this way the Ending does make more Sense Indeed...Hope there is somehting to it
Grottenolm85

Postby Jed » Sun May 13, 2012 2:34 am

Synthetics will eventually kill organic life so every so many years to protect organic life, these bigger synthetics come and kill organic life?

I know they're better than this so I'm hoping they are truly geniuses and letting us all guess only to be ecstatic in the end.

Either way you can still hook up with Tali so... :mrgreen:
Jed

Postby Soban » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:50 am

Bioware in a public statement shortly after announcing the "extra ending dlc" stated that it would be free, and would not replace the existing ending in any way, shape or form.
It will simply elaborate on the current endings, which i think is a crock of s*it, i brought the digital collectors edition and i feel like ive been screwed frankly - they took much of the dialogue out, and wtf was with the kid at the end? ... jeez! that was a spit in the eye.
Just followed your example, shout loud enough and someone will eventually take notice. - Garrus
Soban

Return to Offtopic