Offtopic

SOTS 2

General chit chat

SOTS 2

Postby Vampyre » Sat Dec 10, 2011 4:47 pm

I wondered if there were some people having this game bought... I know the release has been a catastrophy, but I can't find any review anywhere, nor good videos showing a let's play for example, except in german, but I don't speak german... (well I do, but way not enough to understand it all).

I even never played the first one... But I played Galciv 2 a lot (it seems to be somehow likewise)... Any people playing it ? What's the state on this one for the moment ?
Vampyre

Re: SOTS 2

Postby BigB » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:29 pm

Not yet, I plan to get it once is more stable, I don't have much free time , so the one I have at least I wanna play something that is finished.
To play Dev builds, I have gemini wars :P
BigB
-
-

Postby Vampyre » Sat Dec 10, 2011 8:59 pm

To play Dev builds, I have gemini wars

Pretty good one that one... :-D
Vampyre

Postby Timmah! » Sat Dec 10, 2011 9:57 pm

BigB wrote:Not yet, I plan to get it once is more stable, I don't have much free time , so the one I have at least I wanna play something that is finished.
To play Dev builds, I have gemini wars :P

I can play dev build of GW for you, so you can concentrate yourself on devbuild of SOTS. Deal? :mrgreen:
Timmah!

Postby Shadowsun » Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:46 pm

i think theyre holding of on the revieuw part after the game gets out of "beta" (its just plain broken right now... getting fixed fast thou..)
Shadowsun

Postby Vampyre » Sat Dec 24, 2011 1:17 pm

I finally bought it (promotion on GamersGate)... Yeap, I now see what you mean by not being playable lol... Half of my actions right now are just... doing nothing... But I also see it gets better and better with each patch. Before, I was crashing starting a combat... Not anymore, so... It's better and better, and I will wait patiently :-)
Vampyre

Return to Offtopic