General

A thanks to Iceberg Interactive

General

A thanks to Iceberg Interactive

Postby killer723 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:11 am

first id like to apologize to all of the dev crue .. i played and beet the game (meny time cursing at u guys for how hard it was lol) i was disapointed in how long it takes to git updates and some other stuff.
i found out today how hard it is to make and inde game i had no clue how ruff it is and the stuff i saw was on games woth 1/100 of the graficks of gemini wars that being sad thank u guys for all the hard work u have put in to the game u have made a great game... if there is any thing i can do to help i guys pls feal free to ask...u rely have made a game that can go broad side to broad side with any of the big name game makers.... from the bottem of my heart i thank u...
killer723

Re: A thanks to Iceberg Interactive

Postby Boris28 » Sun Nov 25, 2012 10:23 am

Well thanks mate, but Iceberg is just the publisher.
Camel101 team made the game :P we still think about what to do next.

Camel101 team is never sleeping and relaxing now after the game is done. Maybe we impress you guys as well what comes next from us. ;) Stay in touch.
Boris28
-
-

Postby MizzouRah71 » Tue Dec 04, 2012 8:44 pm

I love this game, well done!
MizzouRah71

Postby dethmak » Sat Jan 05, 2013 12:25 pm

well im stuck at lvl 11 what ever i do when i got 3 mining station they rape me good before i can even build some ship
i try building turret like crazy but that all take your ship point so im stuck with turret and unable to build more ship ...

when it get like 30 ship in same battle the game freez like hell not playable i play sins of solar empire and i manage to get around 300 ship at the same place to an epic fight and it still playable

use ability you need to click each ship all the time to see there armor shield etc is there a way to see all of them
why when you tell them to stay they rush to fight what ever the command
you click to get back they turn and charge you click def they take a book and read and not even shooting back
you can not align them where you want look like you have to click specific place and men do you have to click and click so many time its faster to place them 3 by 3 eben if it look 3d they move like its 2d they are not placing them self over other they try to push around in eratic movement

why we can not recycle our turret or why turret count as a ship space

why when i click on a battleship his ability is the one of a troop ship? i have to save and reload many time to see there ability

why easy mode is not working?

i try skirmish that ridiculous look like they start full upgrade and you got rape each time easy mode???

damn i was happy to have a good game with a campaign it was looking so cool
but im so disapointing to find it is almost not playable but still it is a good game at least one i will never finish
hope you fix those thing one day so i can have fun playing and not frustration lol

sorry my english is bad
dethmak

Postby BigB » Sun Jan 06, 2013 3:30 am

dethmak wrote:well im stuck at lvl 11 what ever i do when i got 3 mining station they rape me good before i can even build some ship
i try building turret like crazy but that all take your ship point so im stuck with turret and unable to build more ship ...

when it get like 30 ship in same battle the game freez like hell not playable i play sins of solar empire and i manage to get around 300 ship at the same place to an epic fight and it still playable

use ability you need to click each ship all the time to see there armor shield etc is there a way to see all of them
why when you tell them to stay they rush to fight what ever the command
you click to get back they turn and charge you click def they take a book and read and not even shooting back
you can not align them where you want look like you have to click specific place and men do you have to click and click so many time its faster to place them 3 by 3 eben if it look 3d they move like its 2d they are not placing them self over other they try to push around in eratic movement

why we can not recycle our turret or why turret count as a ship space

why when i click on a battleship his ability is the one of a troop ship? i have to save and reload many time to see there ability

why easy mode is not working?

i try skirmish that ridiculous look like they start full upgrade and you got rape each time easy mode???

damn i was happy to have a good game with a campaign it was looking so cool
but im so disapointing to find it is almost not playable but still it is a good game at least one i will never finish
hope you fix those thing one day so i can have fun playing and not frustration lol

sorry my english is bad

Hello dethmak,

Mission11 can be hard, most likely one of the hardest, either 11 or 12, but not impossible at all.
You simply need to mantain your fleet alive when the first wave of Gark attack you after your invasion of the Alliance colony.
The minute the game starts, choose your battleship abilities, and use them to get advantage over the Gark.
Check out this Lets Play video of mission11, it's in german, if other people can do it, so can you ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xhek54C2M10

The ship commands are very simple, Attack they rush into the enemie, Attack Range they rush into the enemie and stop when in range, Defense they stand still and will only open fire when the enemy gets in range and Stop , actually stops everything the ship is doing (including shooting), this command is essential for invasion of colonies or boardings.

Easy mode is working, maybe it's just not easy to you.
Skirmish they are not fully upgraded, they start exactly as you start, in hardest difficulty modes the AI cheats with resources but not on Easy.
I'm sorry that you find the game so difficult.
BigB
-
-

Return to General