General

Mission 6

General

Mission 6

Postby Deriuz » Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:42 am

Hi all Just bought GW few days ago, great game and support so far. I do have a question regarding mission 6 "working together". I can't seem to beat it.
By the time i get to middle planet, build a military station and tech up for increased cap and cruisers so I can survive against gark, I get swarmed by like 20 cruiser type gark ships.... plz help! :o
Deriuz

Re: Mission 6

Postby BigB » Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:09 am

That mission is all about how you start the game.
Choose a good ability for Robertz Battleship, you will need it !
Go meet Robertz but leave your construction ship behind, and start populating those asteroid fields with mining stations (you will loose some for sure, but they will get you precious time will the gark are busy with them).
Build you military station, build at least 2 or 3 research stations, and start leveling up , build some defenses on the planet, by the time the gark get to you, your tech/units/defense will be good enough to stop them, then just take the destruction to their own planets ;)
BigB
-
-

Postby Deriuz » Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:21 am

Thats exactly what I do. But by the time I have enough cruisers and teched up to go and kill the gark and recapture my mining stations a force of about 20 gark arrive at my planet from the left of the map and decimate me, everytime.
Deriuz

Postby BigB » Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:22 am

Do you also build defenses around the mining stations, to keep punishing the gark that are attacking them ?
You also need defenses in your planet, and you can't take too long, if you turtle in that mission, you will be decimated.
BigB
-
-

Postby Deriuz » Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:22 am

Thanks B. I got by it. took your tips and then decimated them with my enormous cruiser fleet :mrgreen:
Deriuz

Postby BigB » Thu Nov 08, 2012 8:45 pm

You welcome ;)
BigB
-
-

Return to General