General

we need this !!

General

we need this !!

Postby moglorn » Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:46 pm

We need building queue for turrets it more like a chore setting up turrets to defend and some mission we realy need them to set up quik
moglorn

Re: we need this !!

Postby BigB » Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:45 pm

It's done :D , It will be available in the next version.
BigB
-
-

Postby Anguille » Fri Jul 27, 2012 1:42 pm

Just bought the boxed edition here in Switzerland (finally released today)...this is going to be a Gemini Wars weekend 8-)

When is the update due?

Cheers
Anguille

Postby BigB » Fri Jul 27, 2012 2:59 pm

I hope you enjoy it :)
Where did you bought your box btw ?
Did you get the German or the English version ?
BigB
-
-

Postby Anguille » Fri Jul 27, 2012 9:14 pm

BigB wrote:I hope you enjoy it :)

I know i will...

I bought it from the store where i buy all the boxed editions available in Switzerland. It has mostly books but also the good games (Iceberg Interactive, Matrix etc) which are published in Germany/Switzerland.

It can be installed in english and german. I selected german...Iceberg usually has some nice translations....we'll see ;)
Anguille

Postby BigB » Sat Jul 28, 2012 5:22 pm

Anguille wrote:

I know i will...

I bought it from the store where i buy all the boxed editions available in Switzerland. It has mostly books but also the good games (Iceberg Interactive, Matrix etc) which are published in Germany/Switzerland.

It can be installed in english and german. I selected german...Iceberg usually has some nice translations....we'll see ;)

ehh, Please let me know of the quality of the translations (and the voice overs), all of those were supplied by Iceberg, I don't understand anything they say, but they sure sound good to my ears :mrgreen:
BigB
-
-

Postby Anguille » Sun Aug 05, 2012 9:32 pm

BigB wrote:
Anguille wrote:

I know i will...

ehh, Please let me know of the quality of the translations (and the voice overs), all of those were supplied by Iceberg, I don't understand anything they say, but they sure sound good to my ears :mrgreen:

I think the voice overs are very well done. However, i've noticed various translation mistakes in written form, especially on the loading screens.

Cheers
Anguille

Return to General