General

need help with mission 11

General

Postby honor1989 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:51 pm

hey ive gotten to mission 11 but get killed all the time tried different ways but keep getting killed, can anyone please help, can anyone give a save game file to get me past it
honor1989

Re: need help with mission 11

Postby BigB » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:06 pm

Well, what have you tried so far ? :mrgreen:

Some suggestions, get all those asteroids pumping crystals, you will need them.
Don't loose your battleships, don't forget to use their abilities, and remember that your ships will regenerate their hulls near Military stations !
Research colonization, and colonize those planets so you can make more battleships.
While you do this, defend the incoming attacks, build turrets and cruisers to support the battleships, destroyers to get to those missile frigates before they shoot at your cruisers.
BigB
-
-

Postby honor1989 » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:29 pm

i use the stargate go to the star system then i go to the planet with the colony i capture it then use the the colony ship to build mining stations, then after a little bit i build a military station with a shipyard then a research station at the planet called furio (i think thats the name) then a heavy fleet turns up wiping everything out.

should i be building the military station above the colony?
should i be building the military station before the mining stations?
honor1989

Postby BigB » Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:58 pm

You need to find the right balance, you can build 1 military station, then go and build the mining stations, the research station should probably be the last one.
You are unable to defend against the first wave of aliens ?
At the beginning of the mission, are you charging the battleships abilities ? Use the shield recharger, that one will get all your shields at maximum and will give you the upper hand against that alien wave.
BigB
-
-

Postby Canute » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:59 pm

You should build mining stations first. You need Crystal income at the first.

After 3-4 Mining stations, build a Military station + Shipyard and research.

Build Mining stations at the wormholes, so you can build turrets there to help your fleet.

Research the shield techs first.

Expand your fleet with Battleship,cruisers and train them at the incoming Gork from the other systems.
Canute

Postby Uberskeeve » Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:04 pm

Tried everything suggested, but the waves come too fast to attempt to survive.... in addition they start warping in ignoring the wormholes and fly right across the "orange" cloud and don't blow up?... I admit to getting exceedingly frustrated with this. any help would be great..
Cheers
Uberskeeve

Postby BigB » Mon Sep 17, 2012 10:32 pm

Hi Uberskeeve,

If you do what Canute said, you will be able to do it.
Once the mission starts, chose immediately the ability you want for the battleship (and don't loose any of them when attacking the colony).
When the Gark start coming, build turrets around strategic points to defend, and don't launch your ships against them, put your ships of Defense and use the battleship abilities wisely.
BigB
-
-

Postby Douglasot » Mon Jun 01, 2015 6:24 am

Hi to all

am new in the group so would like to know if it is possible to ask for help on a personal project?

Thank you
sign123gfwzbc-forums.camel101.com
Douglasot

Postby jaket » Mon Jun 01, 2015 9:14 am

Hey Douglasot,

Welcome to the forum.
If it's something that we can help you with, of course.
Let us know what you need.
jaket
-
-

Return to General