How do you board? Mission 10

General

How do you board? Mission 10

Postby honvik » Sun Jun 10, 2012 11:06 pm

How do you board ships? doesnt seem to work or I'm missing something lol
honvik

Re: How do you board? Mission 10

Postby moglorn » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:17 am

i think you need to research marine ships and build them i think they are for assaulting colonies and boarding ships
moglorn

Postby BigB » Mon Jun 11, 2012 2:13 am

You need a USF Cruiser, click the boarding Icon, and another flashing Icon will show up on top of the damaged Alien Station.
Right click on it, and a assault ship will leave the Cruiser. (better approach the cruiser of the station, as assault ships are quite slow)

p.s. The boarding button will only be active once the Gark ships are eliminated.
BigB
-
-

Postby moglorn » Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:41 am

can it work in mission 9 also? because for me it does not work
moglorn

Postby Ren_Dhark » Wed Jun 13, 2012 5:47 pm

It doesnt works maybee because i have the fuck press release version from camel i canot understand why those relesea are uped on gamersgate bahh..... i will play mission 10 but no chance
Ren_Dhark

Postby BigB » Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:14 pm

Ren_Dhark wrote:It doesnt works maybee because i have the fuck press release version from camel i canot understand why those relesea are uped on gamersgate bahh..... i will play mission 10 but no chance

Boarding is not available on mission9.
BigB
-
-

Postby Ren_Dhark » Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:53 pm

Okey i have boareded the base after that i must find something to make minerals i do that but i cannot board that because i board with all ships i havnt lost any ships which can board and if i click on the station it shows 0 marines and gharks with ? this is all i have 1 hour spend with this in the sector above of the stargate which is mine. In this sector is a base and valudator or so sorry i have dont played for a long time but now i wrote it down
Ren_Dhark

Postby BigB » Mon Jul 09, 2012 11:34 pm

Ren_Dhark wrote:Okey i have boareded the base after that i must find something to make minerals i do that but i cannot board that because i board with all ships i havnt lost any ships which can board and if i click on the station it shows 0 marines and gharks with ? this is all i have 1 hour spend with this in the sector above of the stargate which is mine. In this sector is a base and valudator or so sorry i have dont played for a long time but now i wrote it down

I'm sorry Red_Dhark, i'm having a hard time understanding what you are writing, I don't get what you did or not did :mrgreen:

But, after boarding the Gark Station, you should proceed to the stargate, at that time you find that it's damaged and you must find a way to get crystalsto be able to fix it.
If you search around in the system, you will find a abandoned station, which you can use to get those crystals (you don't need to board it if this is what you are talking about), you just need to wait until you have the crystals you need (and hold off the gark attacks).
BigB
-
-

Postby Ren_Dhark » Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:44 pm

Ah okey i will test it next time.

Sorry for my horrible English man, Sorry xD
Ren_Dhark

Return to General