General

Mission 11

General

Mission 11

Postby LeoZifalT » Sun Jun 10, 2012 10:57 pm

Someone tell me some good advice how to get 11 mission. I still can not figure out the right approach to it.
LeoZifalT

Re: Mission 11

Postby nessin » Mon Jun 11, 2012 3:57 am

LeoZifalT wrote:Someone tell me some good advice how to get 11 mission. I still can not figure out the right approach to it.

Until you're established I found every wave would go through one of the two asteroid systems just west of the cloud. I turned those two into turret hell (starting with the top to cover the first wave, and sometimes the second wave goes that way too). Then I slowly built up my fleet until I could secure all the system against the AI's heavy waves at which point it was easy. Also you only need to clear the Nxagu system, you can ignore the other one. If you really want you can even max out your fleet limit and have more than enough forces to complete the mission if you want to abandon your starting position.
nessin

Re: Mission 11

Postby zalebird » Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:17 pm

when you get the star gate up have a steam roll squad on stand by and go blow up evething but minning stations and turrest there not needed to be killed and have a standing deffence fleet always in your home system
zalebird

Return to General