General

Multiplayer and skirmish mode?

General

Multiplayer and skirmish mode?

Postby stahlviper » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:31 pm

from the faq.: Does the game have multiplayer mode?
Yes, multiplayer and single player skirmish modes too.

.... where???? :?: :?: :?: :?:

or is GW still beta :?:
stahlviper

Re: Multiplayer and skirmish mode?

Postby jaket » Fri Jun 08, 2012 6:32 pm

It's actually in the FAQ because it was supposed to be included in the release. We later decided to postpone Skirmish and Multiplayer and release them as free DLC shortly after the game release.
We removed the skirmish and multiplayer from the features, but forgot it was on the FAQ. We just fixed it.
But there will be skirmish and multiplayer, yes.
jaket
-
-

Postby Ashar » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:12 am

on the back of the box it clearly states 'Multiplayer action providing endless re-playability' are you saying this is a flat out lie. you falsly advertised on your website and the actual game case features that are not available. This is illegal in most countries. Maybe you should have finished making the game before charging money for it. Ans dotn think you can justify it by saying you will be releasing them as free DLC later. I paid money for this game for the features advertised, i have paid for the right to get them, and you have not upheld your side of the transaction
Ashar

Postby BigB » Sat Jun 09, 2012 1:28 am

Ashar wrote:on the back of the box it clearly states 'Multiplayer action providing endless re-playability' are you saying this is a flat out lie. you falsly advertised on your website and the actual game case features that are not available. This is illegal in most countries. Maybe you should have finished making the game before charging money for it. Ans dotn think you can justify it by saying you will be releasing them as free DLC later. I paid money for this game for the features advertised, i have paid for the right to get them, and you have not upheld your side of the transaction

Please, get a hold on yourself.., there's no lie anywhere.
The box is not handled by us, is by the publisher, why they didn't took it out of the box is beyond me.
We have been saying all along that skirmish and multiplayer would not be here at release.

http://www.spacegamejunkie.com/previews ... ood-flair/
http://www.spacesector.com/blog/2012/04 ... #mp_sk_dlc

If you look around, you will find much more places where we say the same.
Send me an email (support@camel101.com) and if you wish we will refund you.
BigB
-
-

Postby Ashar » Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:09 am

k, maybe you didnt lie, but its not very good to fail to update your site information until after people have bought the game, and you should have informed retailers of the changes, since they all still list the features as part of the game, namely 'Multiplayer action providing endless re-playability'. So they are technically falsely advertising your product.
Ashar

Postby stahlviper » Sat Jun 09, 2012 6:43 am

jaket wrote:.... and release them as free DLC shortly after the game release.

...thats ok ;)

btw.: iam on mission 5 and this game makes really fun so far, you did a good job.... :P
stahlviper

Postby Boris28 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 8:37 am

Well I guess they hoped it will be inside when the game comes out but we are 50% finished on multiplayer and skirmish so soon will be as DLC guys. Play the singleplayer and in no time the other modes will come ;)
Boris28
-
-

Postby BaasB007 » Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:38 am

Hope Soon we wil see
BaasB007

Return to General