General

other questions

General

other questions

Postby honvik » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:15 pm

Here's a few more questions just so I can recommend it to my guild and Twitter folks ;).

1) is there a ship count limit ?

2) how will multiplayer be handled ? I.e lobby system and max amount of players ;

3) any super weapons ?

4) demo ?

5) I noticed the game is pretty unknown, is there plans to push marketing to get more people interested ?

6) any hero units or flagship?

Cheers

Honvik
Element zero gaming
www.ez-guild.com
honvik

Re: other questions

Postby BigB » Sun Jun 03, 2012 5:31 pm

Hey Honvik,

Welcome to the forums :)
So, to your questions :

1) There's no ship count limit engineered in the game , although the number of ships you can have it's connected to the amount of unit cap you have, which is connected to the amount of military ships and colonies that your have under control.

2) Multiplayer is handled trough a master server with game lists. Maximum of 2 players per game.

3) Yes

4) Yes, we will make a demo, not sure when, I wanted to get the skirmish in the demo but let's see how this goes.

5) Yes there is plans, mostly after release. But as you are aware, we are Indies with limited exposure and budget for this. Any help we can have in spreading the word, is very very welcome. If you can help and want to help on this, please do :mrgreen:

6) Nope

Where did you heard about Gemini Wars ?

Thanks mate
BigB
-
-

Postby honvik » Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:56 pm

Hiya,

Thanks for the responses. I found your game via Twitter actually via a mention on space sector and also via some gaming contacts.. It's a shame I didn't notice the title sooner !as I'd love to of helped out.
honvik

Postby moglorn » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:27 am

Wel having the game on steam will help with the exposure ;)

I for one introduced this game to my guild mates and a few gonna get it, most people that played Sins tend to like Gemini wars
moglorn

Postby Lever24 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:42 pm

Hey all, I'm new and I thought I'd add a question, if no one minds.

Have the PC requirements been decided upon yet? I can't seem to find them anywhere and the game releases sometime tomorrow (maybe tonight?). I'm just trying to figure out which of PC to install it on.

Anyway, really looking forward to playing :D
Lever24

Postby Boris28 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Minimum System requirements:

Processor:
2GHz or equivalent
Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible
Memory: 1GB RAM
Hard Drive: 2GB of free HDD space
Sound Card: DX 8.1 compatible sound card

Recommended System requirements:

Processor:
2,4GHz or equivalent
Graphics: Video card must be 256 MB or more and should be a DirectX 9-compatible with pixelshader 2.0 support
Memory: 2GB RAM
Hard Drive: 2GB of free HDD space
Sound Card: EAX compatible sound card

I think it was on forum already. I hope it helps :)
Boris28
-
-

Postby Lever24 » Thu Jun 07, 2012 11:21 pm

Oh, that does help indeed, thank you :D

So, it seems that either of my PC's will work, yay! Now for the interminable wait for tomorrow...
Lever24

Postby Holybeast » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Hey i preorded the game along with the comic and i got the game to work and playing it however how do i access the Comic?:
Holybeast

Postby BigB » Fri Jun 08, 2012 11:34 pm

It depends on the date you did the pre-order, but you will get it at your door by snail-mail :mrgreen:
BigB
-
-

Postby Holybeast » Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:38 am

i Also wondering if there is a digital manual for the game aswell? i preordered the day it was available XD

sorry but one more thing how do i get the stargate engines to work for the ships its like they only do it once aand thats it and the ships fly so slow between every planetary body that im at a disadvantage
Holybeast

Next

Return to General