General

So, nothing new to show?

General

So, nothing new to show?

Postby Timmah! » Wed May 23, 2012 5:39 pm

Seems fairly empty this place lately, i would love to see some update. Obviously the game is ready and waiting just to be released, but yeah, some new screenshots, or gameplay videos of the multiplayer match would be nice to make the waiting somewhat easier.
Timmah!

Re: So, nothing new to show?

Postby Jed » Wed May 23, 2012 7:29 pm

Agreed.

Prometheus also comes out in theatres June 8th, so I'd like to be able to prioritize my day accordingly...
Jed

Postby BigB » Wed May 23, 2012 10:03 pm

You guys are right.
Gonna post something now, but you wouldn't believe how busy we have been..
And Prometheus only comes June 8th ? What are you talking about, I was expecting it on June 1st, did the release date changed ? :evil:
BigB
-
-

Postby Jed » Wed May 23, 2012 11:31 pm

BigB wrote:You guys are right.
And Prometheus only comes June 8th ? What are you talking about, I was expecting it on June 1st, did the release date changed ? :evil:

Ah well it's June 8th in North America and most places, May 30th in Belgium, France and Switzerland according to wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_(film)

I think you're confusing that you guys will be releasing Gemini Wars on June 1st...right? :D
Jed

Postby BigB » Thu May 24, 2012 12:56 am

Jed wrote:
BigB wrote:You guys are right.

Ah well it's June 8th in North America and most places, May 30th in Belgium, France and Switzerland according to wikipedia.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prometheus_(film)

I think you're confusing that you guys will be releasing Gemini Wars on June 1st...right? :D

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
I was totally thinking in watching it on June 1st, damn damn, but you are right, where did I got the idea that it was out on June 1st I have no idea, I'm sure I read it somewhere.
In the US it's out on June 8th (according to imdb http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1446714/releaseinfo ) , funny coincidence with the release of GW too :)
Maybe it's a good sign, eheh
I hope so much they don't ruin the movie
BigB
-
-

Postby Jed » Thu May 24, 2012 5:16 am

Yah I don't hope they ruin it, but it's Ridley Scott so that is good.

Either way Gemini Wars and Prometheus in the same day will be a good thing.
Jed

Return to General