General

Ship Customization

General

Ship Customization

Postby etherealblade » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:13 pm

It may be silly to even ask, considering I have been following the forums for a while and should know the answer, but...

Since this game is an awesome hybrid, but not as meticulous as most 4x games....

Is there any ship customization options? Like MoO2? Like Hegemony: Legions of Iron? SotS? Starcraft? (where the customization is in the research upgrades that get auto updated on the units), Or something entirely new?
etherealblade

Re: Ship Customization

Postby Boris28 » Sat Apr 28, 2012 6:22 pm

In a direct way to build costum ships no.

But Battleships can have diferent modules / abilities which the player can choose, depending on the role most fitting for the ship.
Boris28
-
-

Re: Ship Customization

Postby etherealblade » Mon Apr 30, 2012 2:25 am

I see, then it's like Sins of a Solar Empire. Although, your concept of planet expansion is far better. To put simply, i like the setup. From what is shown in trailers, you've kept the level of complexity to a moderate degree and gave the game the spin of an RTS. :D I have to admit, what had me pretty much sold on the game was when I saw the way your shields react under fire. Not many games really do that justice. Following the blog I knew you did your research on various destruction and space mayhem. I know this game will be a whole lot of fun. Now...it's just the wait. LOL :lol:
etherealblade

Return to General