General

playtesting anyone ?

General

playtesting anyone ?

Postby BigB » Thu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Hey guys,

We are looking for 10 people that would be interested in playtesting Gemini Wars.
So far, the only people that played the game are the publisher close friends and other developers, so this would be an interesting experience :)
The game build that we will supply will contain the interactive tutorials, plus 5 missions of the campaign.
So, if you are interested in playtesting, giving serious feedback, and have some time, please email : info@camel101.com with the subject (PLAYEST GW).

p.s. Your name will be credited in the game.

BigB
-
-

Re: playtesting anyone ?

Postby Timmah! » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:16 pm

So that was a serious offer? :o

Obviously, i would be interested, although i am not sure, if i am the right person, as i was never part of any beta-test, which would require actual feedback from me... what does it takes?
Timmah!

Postby BigB » Thu Feb 16, 2012 8:34 pm

Timmah! wrote:So that was a serious offer? :o

Obviously, i would be interested, although i am not sure, if i am the right person, as i was never part of any beta-test, which would require actual feedback from me... what does it takes?

Just playing the game, report any bugs you found, trying to get to the end of the 5 missions, tell us if it's hard, if it's easy, if it's polished, what you like, what you don't like, general feedback.
We will need feedback though, it's the only way we can improve the game experience.
BigB
-
-

Postby Timmah! » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:03 pm

BigB wrote:
Timmah! wrote:So that was a serious offer? :o

Just playing the game, report any bugs you found, trying to get to the end of the 5 missions, tell us if it's hard, if it's easy, if it's polished, what you like, what you don't like, general feedback.
We will need feedback though, it's the only way we can improve the game experience.

Its ok, then, i could do that. Just asking, if there not some basic programming knowledge needed, when it comes to that bug reporting, as i sadly do not have any. Count me in then, i am off to write that mail.
Timmah!

Postby Con7con » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:40 pm

Email sent, hope you accept me. I have done some playtesting before for the Sins of the Prophets mod and would love to playtest this game. :D

One question regarding playtesting, would the playtesters also be able to suggest features to be added or is the game too far in development for that. (Nothing major of course, just small things that we might come up with.)
Con7con

Postby Boris28 » Thu Feb 16, 2012 9:46 pm

We created a special private section for the Playtesters in the forum its hidden from public. If you get chosen we can disscuss it there, we shall see.
Boris28
-
-

Postby Con7con » Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:42 am

Alright, thanks for the reply.
Con7con

Postby Droke » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:14 am

Email sent, hope I get accepted.

I am a programmer, so hopefully I can give you some quality feedback. :)
Droke

Postby Anguille » Fri Feb 17, 2012 7:48 am

Email sent... ;)
Anguille

Postby Breet » Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:39 am

Shot an email off, tho an after thought was, did you want dxdiag log files attached? =o
Breet

Next

Return to General