General

Superweapons?

General

Superweapons?

Postby pomo » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:45 am

Hi :D i want to ask if there will be some kind of superweapons or experimental ships for each faction like in the supreme commander or in the sins of a solar empire .... ?
pomo

Re: Superweapons?

Postby pomo » Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:06 pm

also will there be some kind of resuply system like ammunition or fuel? so that you have to maintain also supply lines ? where cutting the enemy supply line would mean disabling the enemy fleet and making them a very good target for destruction or for capture.... i think that could have been seen in Conquest frontier wars....

i also have suggestion that there be derelicts atleast from the big ships like carriers or battleships which may be used for additional resources atleast or to partialy resuply fleet since even derelicts could store some ammo or some fuel for a ship .... which in long distances would one had to think will i go that way and be short on fuel or go that way and maybe squeeze something from those derelicts and i wont have to depend on the supply lines.... ?
pomo

Postby Stew2000 » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 am

Have you been watching Stargate? :D
Stew2000

Postby pomo » Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 am

yah i did not only stargate but in many movies you could salvage the derelicts for spare parts or other stuff, or use it for an ambush best for mines or some fighter hideout which is waiting for some unfortunate convoy or ships to move around the area..... (wing commander, stargate, babylon 5 tv shows or movies all of them used this kind of thing.... and i think in real life it would be used too :D when you have the opportunity to do so why not? )
pomo

Postby BigB » Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:06 am

You won't be able to salvage remains of ships here.., sorry :)
There is "super weapons", but you will have to wait and see, actually you can already see one in the 1st gameplay video in the end of it.
BigB
-
-

Return to General