General

I am excited

I am excited

Postby nightlegion » Sun May 04, 2014 3:47 pm

I am so happy you guys are working on this!
I was wondering as a former Shattered Galaxy player without any real home... would it be possible to include a persistent multiplayer as you guys seem to hit everything else I liked. Something like a multiplayer galaxy with warmap connected planets that us mercenaries can move to and fight other mercenaries for glory, experience, fun and some resources?
I am definitely still gonna play this game as it looks amazing.
nightlegion

Re: I am excited

Postby jaket » Mon May 05, 2014 4:31 pm

Thanks nightlegion, and welcome to the forum!
These are great ideas and concepts, but completely out of the scope of Black Talons.

But although we're creating a single player experience, the player still has the liberty to select his own missions and advance through a specific path. Like fighting for experience, fun and resources ;)
jaket
-
-

Postby nightlegion » Tue May 06, 2014 12:24 am

Yep still sounds amazing :-) especially if it is replayable. Thanks for the quick response :-)
nightlegion

Postby jaket » Tue May 06, 2014 2:34 pm

Well, you can't have every faction fighting on your side. For every one that joins you, there's one that joins the enemy. There's replayability just for the sake of playing and trying all the units available for hire. Besides all the rest ;)
jaket
-
-

Postby L-Blade » Tue May 06, 2014 8:38 pm

How about more info about the remaining factions? Just a brief summary like you guys did with the ones you showed before. That would be very nice :)
L-Blade

Postby jaket » Fri May 09, 2014 10:12 pm

Soon ;)
We'll show the remaining factions both in concept and in ingame shots
jaket
-
-

Return to General