Whishes/Requests

Skirmish related requests

Write us your wishlists and requests.

Skirmish related requests

Postby Timmah! » Tue Aug 07, 2012 8:19 am

I gave it a try yesterday, just for a moment, and definitely, it needs more options to be added. First of all, more players - it looked like you can play just 1 vs 1 - if this is not true, my apology. Then gamespeed needs to be adjustable, i started at tech level 1, built starbase, 3 construction ships and 2 refineries, wanted to build third one, but whoops, not even 1000 credits on my account. With the pace they increase with just 2 refineries, i had to wait several minutes to get those 4k credits to build that third exctractor - and in the meantime, had literally nothing to do. Not good.
Then, i had to stop playing, so wanted to save the game, but the option is grayed out - obviously, with a big scale game like GW can be, this is unacceptable. So please, look into this.

Otherwise, did not run into any obvious bugs myself, the game seemed to work just fine, so good job on that part. Will try it perhaps again today to finally get my dirty hands on the planetkiller! :mrgreen:
Timmah!

Re: Skirmish related requests

Postby Soban » Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:43 am

yes, a save-game function is a MUST ...
Just followed your example, shout loud enough and someone will eventually take notice. - Garrus
Soban

Postby DeltaV » Wed Aug 22, 2012 5:04 am

Umm, yea, kinda hard to see how skirmish was added without a save feature, I'm not touching skirmish until a save feature and multi-star maps are added in.
DeltaV

Postby Soban » Wed Aug 22, 2012 8:14 am

DeltaV wrote:Umm, yea, kinda hard to see how skirmish was added without a save feature, I'm not touching skirmish until a save feature and multi-star maps are added in.

Multi-star maps i can wait for, save function ... that id like to see in the next patch.
Just followed your example, shout loud enough and someone will eventually take notice. - Garrus
Soban

Postby mbar » Thu Aug 23, 2012 2:07 am

Don't quote me but I bet both save game and muti-star maps make it in at some point considering the map can have 20 planets and 90 asteroids. I agree. Save a skirmish is a must.
mbar

Postby Ashar » Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:35 am

Over a month since skirmish was released, but still no save game options. How are we suppose to get by without it? I like to take my time in stratagy games, i dont want to have to rush the game, just so i have enough time to finish it.
Ashar

Return to Whishes/Requests