Patches/Updates

Skrimish

Patches and updates will be posted in here.

Re: Skrimish

Postby Boris28 » Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:36 am

The German version is out as well as English.
Boris28
-
-

Postby Soban » Fri Sep 14, 2012 8:06 pm

Doomwing wrote:
BigB wrote:Soon in programming language can go between 1 week to 1 month :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jokes aside, there's a bit of work involved in adding the skirmish to the german version, like choosing and finding a good voice over actor for the gark's., that's actually what's taking longer.
So, expect maybe this week :D

That was 1 Month before now !
Are you sure there still anyone working on the german version ?

Have you ever done any of your own programming Doomwing?
if so, then you should know not to tell programmers, especially guys working on 2gb of data with a studio of THREE people, that its taking a long time - better to take its time and be done right with a minimum of bugs, than be rushed *cough* EA/ Blizzard *Cough* and need 10 different hotfixes before you can load without crashing.
Just followed your example, shout loud enough and someone will eventually take notice. - Garrus
Soban

Postby Doomwing » Fri Sep 28, 2012 2:55 pm

Soban wrote:
Doomwing wrote:
BigB wrote:Soon in programming language can go between 1 week to 1 month :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Jokes aside, there's a bit of work involved in adding the skirmish to the german version, like choosing and finding a good voice over actor for the gark's., that's actually what's taking longer.
So, expect maybe this week :D

That was 1 Month before now !
Are you sure there still anyone working on the german version ?

Have you ever done any of your own programming Doomwing?
if so, then you should know not to tell programmers, especially guys working on 2gb of data with a studio of THREE people, that its taking a long time - better to take its time and be done right with a minimum of bugs, than be rushed *cough* EA/ Blizzard *Cough* and need 10 different hotfixes before you can load without crashing.

I have to agree to you ;)
But sometimes its really frustrating.
I´ve buyed 3 games at nearly same time ( alle the same genre ) ( Endless Space + Legends of Pegasus + Gemini Wars )
Endless Space is playable, have skirmish mode, but the fights are boring
Legends of Pegasus have more bugs as megabits (yeah, i mean bits not bytes :shock: ) and is completely unplayable

Gemini Wars was the last one i testet and the only game which convinced, but no skirmish aviable.
For me the most important game mode.
After i read the good news that they are still working on skirmish mode, Gemini Wars was the last hope of "a fun-to-play game"
In this case happiness and impatience goes hand in hand ;)
Doomwing

Postby Doomwing » Fri Sep 28, 2012 3:05 pm

But i´m still not shure how to get the patch.
I dont get any link via e-mail and i cant find any dl link for the german version :?
How do i get the patch ?
Could some1 help me ?
Doomwing

Postby BigB » Fri Sep 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Hi Doomwing,

Weren't you able to apply the patch on the game ?
Have you checked this page ?

http://geminiwars.camel101.com/index.ph ... icle&id=20

If you have problems, just email us at support@camel101.com , and we will send you a direct link to the latest build, we usually reply in the same day.
BigB
-
-

Postby Doomwing » Sat Sep 29, 2012 4:04 pm

BigB wrote:Hi Doomwing,

Weren't you able to apply the patch on the game ?
Have you checked this page ?

http://geminiwars.camel101.com/index.ph ... icle&id=20

If you have problems, just email us at support@camel101.com , and we will send you a direct link to the latest build, we usually reply in the same day.

Jipie, thx a lot Big !
Just started the first dl
Cant await to play gemini wars skirmish :D :D :D
Doomwing

Postby mbar » Thu Dec 20, 2012 2:52 pm

Hi Camel101,
I know you folks have said you are working on a "skirmish save" update. I was just wondering is this still a goal to be released in future or is it not in the plans anymore?

Thanks!

[Edit] Well never mind. I must have missed the memo that 1.2.2 update included the save/load feature. Um. Thanks? :oops:
mbar

Postby Boris28 » Fri Dec 21, 2012 11:39 am

Hey, yep Its funny not many users write when something good or positive happens to GW, people always write when something bad happens.

To everyone the latest patch includes save in skirmish as well yep!

Thank you everyone and we wish you happy holidays and a fresh start in new year.
Boris28
-
-

Previous

Return to Patches/Updates